It is estimated that termites annually cause more damage to Florida homes than all fires, tornadoes and hurricanes combined
— Commissioner Bronson of the Florida Department of Agriculture
As a homeowner you want to protect one of your biggest investments.
That’s why it is so important to renew your ANNUAL TERMITE PROTECTION with us. DILIGENT Lawn & Pest Control offers a lifetime warranty, we cover unlimited repairs and retreats on any termite damage for the lifetime of your plan. As long as you maintain your agreement and renew your Annual Termite Protection your coverage cannot be cancelled. Remember to use the $25 gift certificate purchased for you by your builder to be used toward your Annual Termite Renewal. If you did not receive this gift certificate along with your Pest Control and Lawn gift certificate, please contact our office and we will be happy to mail them to you.
A few steps you can take to help prevent termites from attacking your Investment!
- Remember to maintain your termite contract and renew it annually.
- Maintain gutters and downspouts so that rain water is discharged 18 to 24 inches away from the foundation.
- Channel air conditioning drainage away from the house.
- Keep roof in good repair; stop leaks immediately.
- Keep mulch and landscaping away from the siding.
- Keep irrigation away from the siding and the foundation.
- Don’t pile wood against the house or in the garage.
Annual Termite Renewal
Thank you for choosing Diligent Termite Services to protect your home from termites. We’re glad you selected Diligent’s Total Termite Warranty to protect your home against all 2,000 types of termites. With Diligent’s termite warranty your home is completely covered against all types of termites so you can be rest assured that you have the best termite protection.
Thank you again for doing business with Diligent Termite Services. If you have any questions about your property’s termite protection, please call our office at 1-800-487-8190 or email us at [email protected].
Remember, if you do not renew your contract, it automatically becomes null and void, and you will have lost your protection.